iSocket Water Sensor (ISWSNO1): Overview
iSocket Water Sensor is a ready-to-use product to work with suitable iSocket Smart Sockets (e.g. iSocket Environment Pro). Just connect it to the iSocket and place sensor on the floor. It will notify by sms message or phone call immediately water is detected (eg flooding).
How does the iSocket Water Sensor work? All that is needed is 3 simple steps:
1. Connect it to iSocket Smart Socket,
2. Place the sensor on the floor and,
3. Set up the alert number.
This will give you a simple water detection system which will inform you in the event of water flooding - by sms message or phone call on your mobile phone.
Some areas where iSocket water detector can be used for flood detection:
- In the bathroom where a bucket or sinks could overflow
- Near your water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine
- In the basement where ground water leakage could cause damage
- At the entrance of a low-lying door, where there is a risk of flooding
Stay informed in the event of flooding!
Please note, the iSocket water detector will only sense water which contacts its probes. So the water detector must be placed in such a way that water leaking will come into contact with the probes immediately.
You may also use iSocket Water Sensor with iSocket Smart Relays. If you use this with the iSocket Smart Relay you will need to remove the phone connector jack and wire up your own connection.
- iSocket Water Sensor (ISWSNO1) (1pcs)
- User Manual (1pcs)
iSocket Water Sensor (ISWSNO1): Features
- Simple water detection system
- SMS notification in case of water ingress into the zone sensor
- Water detection system at minimal cost
- iSocket Water Sensor is a product to work with iSocket Smart Sockets
- Combination of high-technologies and software to detect a water
- Cable 6ft (1.8m)