iSocket Water Sensor (ISWSNO1): Overview
iSocket Water Sensor is a ready-to-use product to work with iSocket 2021+ generation. Just connect it to the iSocket and place the sensor on the floor. iSocket will notify you by text or voice messages or email immediately water is detected (eg flooding).
How does the iSocket Water Sensor work? All that is needed is 3 simple steps:
1. Connect it to iSocket,
2. Place the sensor on the floor and,
3. Configure alarm monitoring on your iSocket World IoT Portal account.
This will give you a simple water detection system which will inform you in the event of water flooding - by text or voice message on your mobile phone or by email.
Some areas where iSocket water detector can be used for flood detection:
- In the bathroom where a bucket or sinks could overflow
- Near your water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher or washing machine
- In the basement where ground water leakage could cause damage
- At the entrance of a low-lying door, where there is a risk of flooding
Stay informed in the event of flooding!
Please note, the iSocket water detector will only sense water which contacts its probes. So the water detector must be placed in such a way that water leaking will come into contact with the probes immediately.
- iSocket Water Sensor (ISWSNO1) (1pcs)
iSocket Water Sensor (ISWSNO1): Features
- Simple water detection system
- Text (SMS), voice message or email notifications in case of water ingress into the zone sensor
- Water detection system at minimal cost
- iSocket Water Sensor is a product to work with iSocket Smart Plug 2021+ generation
- Combination of high-technologies and software to detect a water
- Cable 4.6ft (1.4m)
5.0 By Gedeon from United Kingdom
Is there anything else better than isocket to detect water flood? I'm not sure! Marvelous! Great course! Continue!
Is there anything else better than isocket to detect water ...