iSocket Smart Relay (ISR57BGSM): Overview
iSocket Smart Relay is a complete system for remote monitoring of your home. It has several alarm inputs and relay outputs, as well as inputs for several external temperature sensors. This Smart Relay is controlled via the GSM network using standard mobile phone SMS-commands. It is also possible to activate operations by a phone call. GSM SIM-cards from most GSM-operators, including prepaid cards (PAYG), can be used. Initial configuration could be done through the USB from the PC. iSocket® Smart Software will help you to configure and manage the device easily.
You can switch almost any electrical equipment remotely with iSocket Smart Relay, since you can connect electrical equipment which is not fitted with a plug (for example a central electric heating system, boiler, electric sauna, etc.). You can connect them either to relay outputs directly or through contactors.
You can connect any number of sensors to 5 separate inputs. Notification will be sent when it is triggered. For example, it could be a motion sensor, an "opening doors" sensor, a fire detector, gas leakage detector, water detector and many more.
This Smart Relay can be used as a thermostat thanks to its built-in thermometer, which turns equipment on and off according to your settings. iSocket Smart Relay can send information about the room temperature to your phone. It has a built-in battery and the device will continue monitoring the temperature even after power is cut off! It will also inform you in the event of power failure in a remote area. Moreover you can power device from either a 12V DC power source, including uninterrupted power source (UPS) or from AC-DC adapter. Thus you can use this Smart Relay in the premises where only 12V DC is available!
- iSocket Smart Relay, model without AC Voltage Sensor (ISR57BGSM) (1pcs)
- External rubber GSM antenna (1pcs)
- Temperature sensor 0.5m (1.64ft) with terminals (ITS05T) (1pcs)
- USB cable (1pcs)
iSocket Smart Relay (ISR57BGSM): Features
- You can set up control of the whole house – iSocket Smart Relay has enough alarm inputs and output relays.
- 5 alarm inputs for external sensors (motion detector, door opening, fire, gas leakage, water leak, etc.).
- You can have reliable wired connection of sensors in NO/NC mode (the customer does not need to change batteries).
- 6 output relays for remote turn on/off or restart AC or DC load.
- You can connect a load to relays without using contactors (breakers must be used anyway) or connect heavy loads via contactors.
- You can use any relay as a pushbutton to send an impulse - for example to open a gate or start a magnetic starter.
- You can monitor temperatures of different environments (air, fluid, solid) with up to 5 external temperature sensors.
- You can continue monitoring temperature even after power failure, thanks to the built-in Li-ion battery.
- You can configure relations of any input with any relay and any relay with any temperature sensor. So you can create almost whatever control system you want.
- You can receive temperature drop/rise alerts when a temperature reaches pre-configured limits.
- You can install this even in the houses where only 12VDC is available (for example houses powered from sun panels). You have the freedom of choice as to how to power – either from 12VDC directly or from an AC-DC adapter.
- You can perform different actions related to alarm inputs and/or relays at pre-determined times according to a schedule.
- You can manage connected loads using names (aliases - set up by yourself) without having to remember numbers of relays or inputs.
- You can make some important configuration changes remotely via SMS without the need to visit the location to re-configure via USB.
- You can activate functions free of charge (pulse, restart, turning on/off) and get confirmation of the execution of the function absolutely free.
- You can configure secure access for management of the device at several security levels.
- Does not require qualified personnel for installation when use in a low-voltage (e.g. 12V DC) environment, provided the user is capable of wiring correctly. (However, please check the regulations for your country).
- Support mounting screwed to the wall
- No service fee to manufacturer or dealer
- Manufactured in Finland