iSocket Liquid Level Detector (FLOAT12FT): Overview
iSocket Liquid Level Detector is a ready-to-use product for the iSocket 2021+ Plug-and-Go generation. Simply plug the sensor into the iSocket and mount the sensor to the tank wall at the top or bottom of the tank, depending on your detection needs. The iSocket Liquid Level Detector is a float type sensor. When the liquid reaches the top of the tank, the float will rise and trigger an alarm on the main iSocket unit, and you will receive a text (SMS) or voice call or an email, depending on your settings in the iSocket IoT portal. You can set the opposite action for empty tank detection. You then set the sensor to the bottom of your tank, or whatever level you want to detect, and when the float no longer floats, it will trigger an alarm. Safe to use with any water, for other liquids you need to check if it is safe for the plastic elements of the float.
How it works? Just 3 simple steps:
1. Mount the sensor,
2. Connect it to iSocket,
3. Set up alarm monitoring in your iSocket IoT portal account.
Where iSocket Liquid Level Detector can be used:
- In agriculture, to detect an empty irrigation tank.
- Flood detection when iSocket Water Sensor or iSocket Multi Liquid Detector are not suitable (cannot be mounted).
- Any overfill prevention application.
Note! The cable connection area must not be immersed in the tank.
iSocket Liquid Level Detector (FLOAT12FT): Features
- Simple Plug-and-Go tank full or empty tank detection system.
- Float type sensor that works in both directions to detect a full or empty container.
- Can be used to detect overflow or emptying of any liquid that is safe for the sensor plastic.
- Text (SMS), voice calls or e-mail notifications about full or empty tank.
- Fastening to the tank wall through a hole with a diameter of 12mm (0.47"), recommended max. wall thickness 8.5 mm (0.33").
- iSocket Liquid Level Detector is a product to work with iSocket Smart Plug 2021+ generation.
- Cable 12ft (3.6m).
5.0 By Gedeon from United Kingdom
Is there anything else better than isocket to detect water flood? I'm not sure! Marvelous! Great course! Continue!
Is there anything else better than isocket to detect water ...