iSocket HomeGuard (ISGSM707US): Overview
This iSocket is a 6-in-1 solution featuring remote sound monitoring because of the built-in microphone and second micro-relay to build a monitoring system, which can trigger external low-voltage equipment, e.g. siren. This smart socket is controlled via the GSM network using standard mobile phone SMS-commands or commands from smartphone apps. You can install a contract or prepaid (PAYG) SIM-card from your favorite GSM operator.
If you want to build an alarm-monitoring system for your home or office with remote listening option and activate siren to scare thieves - iSocket HomeGuard would be your choice.
1. To the input of iSocket HomeGuard you can connect various sensors: a motion sensor, a door opening or broken glass sensor for security monitoring or water/gas leakage sensors or a smoke detector for safety monitoring. 2. Through a micro relay output you can switch an external siren or other low-voltage equipment. 3. A built-in microphone allows you to hear what is happening in the room when someone breaks in.
As easy as one-two-three.
4. A built-in temperature sensor is an extra option, which allows you to get temperature information remotely for applications where precision temperature measurements are not required. (For precision temperature monitoring please check iSocket Environment Pro).
5. A power failure alarm is also available for this model. With the unique iSocket® Power Notifier feature of iSocket® Smart Software you will be notified to your mobile phone in the event of a power failure.
6. Remote reboot and switching of up to 250VAC appliances comes as standard for this iSocket and you can configure it to perform these operations free of charge. This make this device even more outstanding.
iSocket HomeGuard - guard your home!
iSocket HomeGuard is an advanced smart socket which combines the best hardware and software technologies from a European manufacturer and no analogues on the market have the same top quality and features as iSocket® Smart Software.
I want a solution primarily for remote temperature monitoring. What is better – iSocket HomeGuard or iSocket Environment Pro?
We would recommend iSocket Environment Pro with an external temperature sensor, because this supports precision temperature monitoring. iSocket HomeGuard has a built-in temperature sensor that is affected by electronics inside the unit and cannot provide the same precision measurement as the external sensors of iSocket Environment Pro can.
- iSocket HomeGuard (ISGSM707US) (1pcs)
- User Manual (1pcs)
iSocket HomeGuard (ISGSM707US): Features
- Remote on/off reboot by SMS / Call
- New! Power off notification to your mobile phone
- Built-in microphone - remote sound monitoring of a room in your absence
- Second micro relay for switching DC load (e.g. external siren or other low-voltage equipment)
- Alarm input for external sensors
- GSM home alarm system in a few minutes
- Alarm notification, SMS alerts
- Built-in thermometer and thermostat
- Temperature rise/fall alerts to mobile phone
- Scheduling start, stop, status info, Alarm Function on/off
- Three security levels to limit access to the unit (by password, by numbers, limited config window)
- 4 bands worldwide GSM mobile network: 850MHz / 900MHz / 1800MHz / 1900MHz
- iSocket® Online 24/7
- Free of charge operations: remote reboot or switching absolutely free
- No service fee! All you pay us is the price of the iSocket
- A SIM-card from your favorite GSM operator can be used, include prepaid (PAYG) cards
- Management with traditional phones
- Applications for Android & iPhone
- Manufactured in Finland