Temperature Sensor Specific (ITS25J4P3MSPEC): Overview
iSocket Temperature Sensor Specific with IP68 protection class will be the best solution for heavy-duty conditions such as a fish tank with salt water or a boiler that heats up to 100C (212F), or oil, or vaccine storages and other freezers / fridges. Its heavy duty TPE cable will also stand up to the cold conditions of a freezer. The temperature measurement range is between -55C (-67F) and 120C (248F). It can be located 10 feet (3 meter) from the iSocket unit.
When use for remote temperature monitoring of vaccine storages or other refrigerators or freezers please check that 3 mm diameter of the cable is tolerable to go under the rubber door sealing, otherwise you may need to make a drill or a gap in the sealing. Protective PVC sleeve over the cable was mainly designed for salt water - you may carefully remove it for other applications but you don't need to do it if you don't want.
For use with iSocket of the new generation since 2021. Especially tested and approved to use for vaccine storage temperature monitoring.
- Temperature Sensor Specific (ITS25J4P3MSPEC) (1pcs)
Temperature Sensor Specific (ITS25J4P3MSPEC): Features
- Measure the temperature of almost any element: air, water, oil or solid surfaces
- Suitable for vaccine storages or other fridges/freezers monitoring if 3mm diameter of the cable is tolerable
- Suitable for salt water in fish tanks
- TPE heavy-duty cable 3m (10ft)
- Waterproof probe
- Additional protective PVC sleeve over the cable, IP68 class
- Wide measurement limits from -55C (-67F) to 120C (248F)
- Precision measurements, ±0.5°C accuracy within range of -10°C to +85°C
- Suitable for the new generation of Plug-and-Go iSocket since 2021
5.0 By Susan from USA
Awesome! Very thin cable in compare with the previous model. It fits well under the door sealing for our vaccine freezer.
Awesome! Very thin cable in compare with the previous model. ...