Please check the following:
1) Make sure that the unit has been plugged to a wall socket for at least 15 hours to charge the battery inside.
2) Make sure a number is installed for the alert. Depending on the product, you may check this with the command ALERTNUMBER? or ALERTNUMBERS. If a number is not installed, depending on the model you can install it either by the command ALERTME or ALERTNUMBER+yournumber. See user manual
for your product to find the correct commands.
3) Make sure that the number is in the international format (means that is starts from, for example, “1” for USA or “44” for the UK).
4) Make sure that the unit is logged on to the mobile network, for example, you can execute any other commands and receive responses. Try the command “ON” and see if you receive a response.
5) When all the above have been checked, try the following test: Remove the unit from the wall socket and check what happens with the blue and green indicators. The blue indicator should continue blinking and the green indicator should continue to be lit for the next 5-10 seconds before it goes out. This test shows that the battery is charged. If the indicators go out immediately when you remove the unit from the wall socket, then there is a problem with the battery (provided that the SIM card is installed and all above tests were successful). Contact us if you are experiencing incorrect function.
6) If all the above 5 tests were successful and you still do not receive messages, then there could be something wrong with the operator, for example, they cannot deliver messages to you. Contact our support team
and provide us with the result of test number 2 above. In order to better be able to help you, a video showing test №5 would also be appreciated.