iSocket Multi Liquid Detector (WATER12FTPHOT): Resumen
iSocket Multi Liquid Detector is a ready-to-use product for the iSocket 2021+ Plug-and-Go generation. Simply connect the sensor to the iSocket and place the sensor in the area where you want to detect water or other liquid. You can also mount the sensor on the wall - it has screw holes for wall mounting. iSocket Multi Liquid Detector uses photosensor technology, so it can detect non-conductive water such as distilled water or pure rain water. Therefore, it can be used in various scientific experiments where it is necessary to remotely detect the presence of distilled water. iSocket will notify you by text message (SMS), voice call or email as soon as liquid is detected.
How it works? Just 3 simple steps:
1. Connect it to iSocket,
2. Place the sensor on the surface or mount it on the wall,
3. Set up alarm monitoring in your iSocket IoT portal account.
Where iSocket Multi Liquid Detector can be used:
- Scientific experiments with distilled water.
- Detection of pure rainwater at remote sites such as weather stations.
- Flooding or leaks if the water is clean.
- It also works great for detecting any unclean water, such as when your basement is flooded.
Note that the iSocket Multi Liquid Detector only detects liquid that hits its photosensor. Thus, the detector must be positioned in such a way that water leakage directly hits the sensor. The technology is smart enough to distinguish liquid from other obstacles. If you are using it for a liquid other than water, you will need to check the installation to make sure you are receiving alarms. If liquid touches the sensor multiple times, you will receive multiple notifications.
iSocket Multi Liquid Detector (WATER12FTPHOT): Características
- Simple Plug-and-Go clean water detection system
- Can detect non-conductive water such as pure rain water or distilled water in scientific experiments
- Can be used to detect liquids other than water
- Text (SMS), voice calls or e-mail notifications when liquid enters the photosensor area
- Wall mounting option (screw holes)
- iSocket Multi Liquid Detector is a product to work with iSocket Smart Plug 2021+ generation
- A combination of high technology and software to detect water or other liquid without false positives alarms
- Cable 12ft (3.6m)