iSocket Waterflow Detector (FLOW12FT): Overzicht
iSocket Waterflow Detector is a ready-to-use product for the iSocket 2021+ Plug-and-Go generation. Mount the sensor on the plumbing system and connect the sensor to the iSocket. When water flows, it will trigger an alarm on the main iSocket unit and you will receive a text (SMS), voice call or email, depending on your settings in the iSocket IoT portal. You will get another alert when the water stops flowing. Please see specification for requirements.
How it works? Just 3 simple steps:
1. Mount the sensor,
2. Connect it to iSocket,
3. Set up alarm monitoring in your iSocket IoT portal account.
Where iSocket Waterflow Detector can be used:
- In agriculture, to detect the interruption of water supply to irrigation systems.
- To detect broken pipes in the winter season.
- To monitor human presence to detect the fact or use of water.
Note! Observe the correct installation direction as described in the user manual and the water direction indicated by the arrow on the sensor.
iSocket Waterflow Detector (FLOW12FT): Kenmerken
- Simple Plug-and-Go water usage detection system.
- Detects when water is flowing or stops flowing.
- Minimum flow 2 liters per minute
- Maximum volume 30 liters per minute
- Can be used to detect broken pipes.
- Text (SMS), voice calls or email notifications of water leaks or vice versa.
- iSocket Liquid Level Detector is a product to work with iSocket Smart Plug 2021+ generation.
- Cable 12ft (3.6m).
- Fitting 1/2"
- Maximum working temperature 80 Celsius
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally (follow the arrow on the sensor for correct installation)